14 April 2005

The Engrish just keeps coming...

I thought I'd pretty much exhausted the possibilities for Engrish magazines after writing two posts on them, but it seems they just keep coming. I'm starting to think that there must be a computer somewhere which is designed to churn out these names at random, regardless of what the magazine is about...

And there's so many of them! New magazines seem to be coming out every day - is it me, or are there far more magazines in circulation in Japan than there are in England? It certainly feels that way - the range of magazines seems entirely different in every shop I go into, so there must be thousands and thousands of titles...

Still, as long as they keep that Engrish-magazine-title-generating-computer well-oiled and working properly, I'll be a happy man.

No comments: