27 January 2005

Evil birds

Here's a photo of the spooky crows I mentioned yesterday. There's literally hundreds of them sat in the trees all along the road to my house, lying in wait for me as I walk home. For some reason they all come and sit there at dusk and make a terrible racket of cawing and croaking. It's almost as if they're talking to each other............ Mark my words, before long we'll all be kneeling before our avian masters. There's revolution in the air! I smells it!

I took this photo just after the crows were startled by a student who thought it would be funny to run and shout at the birds. Poor girl, she'll be the first against the wall come the revolt. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

I, for one, welcome our new dark-feathered overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted education professional, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground worm farms.

Ian said...

Remember - don't complete any painting/ages of man related puzzles near the crows, that just angers them!