25 January 2005

Biscuit news

I've just read on www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com that McVitie's are bringing out a new Chocolate and Orange Digestive. If that's not reason enough for me to pack my bags and head straight back to England I don't know what is. Thankfully, I've managed to find a shop near Asahi which sells McVitie's Chocolate Digestives, although unfortunately they only have the Milk Chocolate kind in Japan - I miss the "hardcore" Dark Chocolate variety.

The digestives just aren't the same as the ones in England though. For a start they're far too sugary - you can almost feel the sugar eating away at your teeth as you take a bite. Secondly, they're about half the size of the ones in England, which, frankly, is unforgiveable.

Ooooooh, all this talk about biscuits is making me hungry. I wonder if I could sneak home early for a cuppa?

No comments: