22 December 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It's snowing hard again - my once Unburied Car has become Buried again overnight. This time though I've left it at school, so it's the caretaker's job to dig it out, not mine -  mwah ha ha, that'll teach him for not lending me his snow mower.
 
But what am I saying? Let's banish such un-Christmassy thoughts! 'Tis the time for giving and making merry! I'm feeling full of festive cheer at the moment - I can't wait to get home and see my family and friends again. I hope they like the random stuff I've bought for them.
 
That's if I can get home of course - the heavy snow has been causing several train delays and cancellations, so it's a little bit touch and go at the moment. Fingers crossed the weather holds off...
 
Anyway, I'm not back in Japan until January 7th, so this will be the last post for a while. In the meantime...
 
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those that worry about these things, Lewis has made it to Osaka airport departure lounge in time for his flight out. Dad

Lewis said...

And now I'm back home and currently eating a mince pie and supping on a pint of Guinness. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

mmm....pie and guiness