01 December 2005

Hey look! It's not raining!

For the first time in three days the rain has held off and we've had
some glorious winter sunshine. It's still bloody cold (6 degrees in my
bedroom this morning - yikes!) but at least there's blue skies, plus
the promise of snow on the way. I bought a new snowboard last weekend
in anticipation of the coming season, and I just can't wait to get
that puppy on the slopes. Ooooh, she's a beauty! She's got fancy
see-through bits and everything!

Anyway, in celebration of the nice weather I decided to head up to the
top floor of the school and take some picks of the far-off
snow-covered mountains... Come on, snow more dammit!!!

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

[vader]NOOOOOOOOOO![/vader]

No snow, kthxbye. How 'bout a nice mild winter this year? Anyone? Bueller? Let it snow elsewhere.

My hand is whispering to me, and it says it's going to start snowing within a week. I'm trying to negotiate a push-back, but talks aren't going very well.

Anonymous said...

go with the snow
ghe
www.20six.nl/spion

Lewis said...

The Ferris Bueller reference raised a wry smile and a nod of recognition. Good show Phoenix.