27 July 2005

The Rock is Calling...

I'm off to the Fuji Rock Festival in Niigata-ken tomorrow - I can't
believe the time has finally come. Let's rock, people. Hopefully in a
few days time I'll be able to post numerous photos of me standing
around in a field drinking warm beer with my top off and mud all over
my face. Ah, how I love festivals.

Anyway, just to warn you, the posts will be a bit sporadic throughout
August, since after Fuji Rock I'll be going on a road trip to
Hokkaido, then on the 19th my parents arrive (hello mum!, hello dad!),
so it's going to be a pretty hectic month. In the meantime though,
have a great summer everyone! School's out! Let's party!!!!

Oooh, I came over all American there. Sorry about that. Toodle-pip.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky sod!

Chris C said...

Ditto that.

School'd in for me 8(
Have a great time!

Maethelwine said...

You'd need two more exclamation marks, all caps, and a reference to baked goods to be convincingly American, but GOD BLESS YOU FOR GIVING HER THE OLD COLLEGE TRY!!!!!!!

Bully said...

Now listen hear dear boy, I realise that you are off road tripping it about, and meeting up with your family, but you really must pay more attention to your Blog. Here in dreary London the schools have broken up, which means we are BORED BORED BORED! WE NEED you Lewis to entertain us in our hour of need.

Our blogs have become more boring, because we are boring and bored. The only reason we keep writing is to try and fend off a coma that I fear I may never re-awaken from.

HELP!

Ta very muchly,

Andy

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. You make some good points. You might be interested in yogi herbal tea. There's a vague connection to what's been discussed here.