05 July 2005

10,000 and counting...

I've just checked my blog and noticed that the counter has reached 10,026 hits, so I thought I'd take the time to thank everyone who's been reading my nonsense for the past few months. It's been an honour and a privilege. Thank you!!!

Blimey, over 10,000 hits, eh? That's a helluva lot... for a start it's more than the population of Asahi (which is about 9,000 people). Of course, the irony is that probably no-one else in Asahi has actually checked my blog ( except my fellow Asahi gaijin Phoenix of course. Hello Phoenix!).

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to leave a comment on my blog, it's always great to hear what you think, and I also want to say a big hello to my first celebrity stalker, Lydia, who was the first (and so far only) person to recognise me in public after reading my website. Hello Lydia!!!
 
Blimey, this is turning into a Gwyneth Paltrow-style Oscar acceptance speech. I'd better stop. Take care everyone.
 
Love Lew.

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

Hello Lewis!

L and occasionally N said...

blimey, my stalking days have been not for nowt!

hello lewis!

Sinfanti said...

Make that 2 gaijin ex-Asahi JETs.