24 March 2005

The Mountain of Cream and Fruit

Two of the students from the cooking club brought me this huge cream cake this morning. Isn't it cool! They made it themselves! Being brought an enormous cake really made my day. It's absolutely delicious too...

It's incredible taste is only surpassed by its enormous size - but i'm determined to finish it, even if it takes me all day. I've already been eating it for two hours, but the cream just keeps fighting back. It's relentless.

I can assure you though, IT WILL BE BEATEN.

2 comments:

Lewis said...

I've no idea how long it took to make - most of the morning I expect. The actual cake content was less than meets the eye though - I'd say the cream to cake ration was about 1:1.

Anonymous said...

That must have been one expensive cake too - given the price of fruit in Japan! I think they love u