13 December 2004

Aaaaagh, my brains!

Ouch. My head hurts. It's three thirty on Monday afternoon, and I'm still suffering the effects of my hangover from Saturday night. All I remember is that I drank a lot of eggnog, and now my stomach is having its revenge.

Saturday saw the annual Christmas gathering of Fukui JETs - otherwise known as Festivus (a non-denominational festival, which I believe was inspired by a Seinfeld episode - you can read more by going to http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/festivus.php). I think I managed to eat my own weight in stuffing and brussels sprouts - let's face it, it's not Christmas unless you try and kill yourself by over-eating. So, a good time was had by all and then it was back to mine for an almighty piss up.

Which was nice.

And now it's Monday, and I'm trying to piece together what happened to my weekend. It was lost somewhere in between downing Baileys from the bottle and doing a falling-over style dance to Michael Jackson.

No comments: