Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Slices of Life

Hello all, just thought I'd post up a few random photos of bits of Engrish and so forth. Sorry I haven't been posting much recently - I've been bogged down with editing JETfuel . It's our last issue, and we're trying to go out with a bang by making it 100 pages... which basically means I've been staring at a computer screen for 12 hours a day, in between sending begging emails for articles. Still, it's looking pretty good so far.
 
I've got some cracking pics from our camping trip to Ishikawa - I really want to post them, but I just don't have the time to sit down and write anything about them right now, so they'll have to wait for next week! Until then, sayonara.
 
Yours eyestrainedly, Lewis.
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris C said...

100 PAGES? Crikey! Your lot are keen! Or not, depending on how many requests you've had to send... I won't miss that feeling myself!

10 weeks to go...

3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home