26 April 2006

JETfuel Goes Online!

As you may or may not know, I'm the co-editor (along with Sam) of JETfuel - a magazine which gets sent to all the JET programme participants in Fukui. We've been making noises about doing an online version of the magazine for months now, but it's finally happened. May I present...

Ever since Phoenix set up the web address a few weeks ago I've been busy loading it up with old articles, and now it's practically finished. Have a look and tell me what you think...

Sam and I are just about to start work on our last issue of JETfuel before we leave Japan. I can't believe it's our last issue already - I'm going to miss editing together all the random thoughts of Fukui's JETs. When they bother to submit them that is.

PS. SUBMIT TO JETFUEL. Go on, it's our last issue. Deadline 8th May.

No comments: