09 November 2005

Sad News

I had some sad news last week. On October 31st my Grandad was rushed for an emergency operation following problems with his heart. The surgeons did all they could, but unfortunately he didn't pull through.

I rushed to book a flight as soon as I heard the news, and I'm currently writing this in my parent's house in England. Obviously the whole family is devastated. The funeral is tomorrow.

I just wish I could have seen him one last time.


Goodbye Grandad. I'm going to miss you.

3 comments:

Maethelwine said...

Very sorry to hear this. I know from personal experience the feeling of wishing we'd had one more meeting. Sometimes I hate being so far from home.

James Shannon said...

I've been a long time reader of your blog. My condolences.

Anonymous said...

Big hugs and stuff dude. Condolences fom the wife and me