13 July 2006

It's only bloody ending isn't it

Yep, last weekend was the Fukui JET Sayonara Party - can't believe it's come around so quickly. It was a strange affair, in that I didn't actually say goodbye to anyone: I'm going to see most of the people who were there in the next couple of weeks anyway. And besides, I was having too much of a good time to worry about being sad. Yay! Party!   

Dan's monkey suit went down a storm, as you can see from the look on Ariel's face.

The J-Girls just couldn't keep their hands off Dan's monkey tail.
Hudson "Nice Guy" Hamilton went on somewhat of a rampage. And yes, that is a cucumber taped to his head.
My wonderful, wonderful girlfriend posing with Sarah H.
Pete attempts to copy my style. He should know by now that no-one can rock a tie like I can.
It's Kat! Hello Kat!
You don't want to know what Sam was doing with his hand.
Ladies ladies ladies. Sam, Tilly and Laura came out with fashion guns a-blazing.

1 comment:

Ian said...

So only... days left now? Wow. Can it be two years since I tearfully waved goodbye to you at Leytonstone Station...