13 May 2005

With A Little Help From My Friends

I've really been missing everyone back home this week - everyone in
London has been talking about going to the park for a barbecue, and
it's made me a bit homesick... I miss you guys!

Anyway, I thought I'd take the opportunity to put up some pictures of
Simon, Jason and Ian (my old housemates). Aaaah, the Lytton Road
days... Oh, the memories! Simon playing Championship Manager from dawn
till dusk when he was supposed to be marking coursework, Jason making
up songs that centred around the human reproductive system and Ian
playing Risk while wearing his Red Guard cap - I'll never forget his
maniacal laugh as his diabolical Red Army swept through Europe. Is he
an evil genius? Quite possibly.

Sadly, we now all live in opposite corners of the world - I'm in
Japan, Simon's in Australia, Jason's in Germany and Ian will soon be
moving to Canada. The Fellowship has broken...

On the plus side though, there's the potential for me to have cheap
holidays in Australia, Germany and Canada.

Anyway, like I said, I've been feeling a little homesick this week,
but stupidly I forgot to bring any photos of my family of friends with
me when I came to Japan (duhhh). So I want to put out an appeal - if
anyone has any photos from London or uni, or Watford or anywhere that
they can send to me via the gift of email, please do so! I want to
cover my fridge with pictures from back home... My address is:
auntielew@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

1 comment:

Lewis said...

Hurray! Good luck on your quest! I look forward to receiving it!