21 September 2004

The Rapids of Death

To my eternal shame, I chickened out of going white water rafting at the very last minute - I've never been so scared in my entire life as when I looked at that water. Still, it meant I could get lots of photos of everyone else making a fool of themselves, which you can enjoy below. I also got to dress up in a rather slinky wetsuit for the shower climbing on Sunday, which was a real treat. (By the way, shower climbing means climbing up waterfalls - not climbing out of a shower.) 

Adam prepares to enter the terrifying rapids of death. 
I'm so glad I decided not to get on one of these boats.
The raging torrents.
Matt decided it would be safest to sleep in the road.
Ruan strikes a pose before the shower climbing.
The Famous Five. Minus the dog.
Laura goes a bit "Vietnam".

 

No comments: