26 September 2005

Apology

Sorry for the lack of postings recently: I've been busy cobbling together the latest issue of JETfuel (the magazine that goes out to Fukui JETs), and my days and nights have been spent scouring Google Images for photos to make all the articles look lovely and pretty, as well as you know, writing stuff. I'll post the results here soon.

I've also been suffering some technical problems - ie the computer guy wiped the hard drive of the computer I use at school in order to upgrade it. Which was a bit annoying. Still, he had the forethought to save the important stuff to CD, so hopefully everything should be back to normal next week.

In the meantime, check out http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/ for some utterly random but brilliant cartoons. My favourite is
basic electronics symbols.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris C said...

Good luck with the magazine!

Are you getting enough articles? I'm finding it's like pulling teeth sometimes!